Skip to content
- We use several carriers to deliver our parts and always aim for next week-day delivery, except for Saturday or Sunday. All deliveries must be signed for between 8.30am and 6.00pm.
- Standard delivery costs £10 UK mainland only. Outlying regions, The North of Scotland, Highlands and Islands are subject to a surcharge and may take longer.
- We do not deliver internationally. Any shortfall or damage to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All goods remain the property of Aaron Radiator Co Ltd until paid for in full and payment has been received in full.
- Goods can be collected from our South London branch, check our contact information for details. Please phone before arrival to check availability.
3rd Party Collection Service
- Collection charge is £30.00 + vat
- There is currently a £250 + vat minimum charge to be eligible for the collection service.
- Aaron Radiator will not be responsible for any loss or damage in transit.
- The shipping crate remains the property of Aaron Radiator and collection must be arranged within 2 weeks of receiving crate.
- The goods are only insured to the maximum value of the recore.
- Customer must ensure that someone will be in all day at the address specified for collection. A failed collection charge will be charged at £18.00 if nobody is in when the carrier tries to collect.
- The £30.00 charge is for mainland UK only, for Highlands and Island a surcharge may be payable.
- International collection may also be available, please call for price and availability.
- All our products are guaranteed for 20000KM or 12 months, whichever comes first.
- Our warranty is limited to the product only and does not cover labour, fitting, inconvenience or any other charges incurred.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us.
- We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason.
- In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- If your item is not in stock it will be put on back order and you will not be charged. We will email or call you to let you know what the delivery time will be and give you the option to cancel your order if you wish.
- Aaron Radiator Co. Ltd. is VAT registered in England no 718 4458 16.
- Parts ordered to customers requirements can not be returned unless the goods are of unsatisfactory quality, not fit for purpose, or not as originally described.
- All orders cancelled within 7 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full. Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
- All parts being returned for credit must be in a resaleable condition. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted or if the packaging has been damaged or is missing.
- All items returned must be accompanied by either the relevant invoice or appropriate proof of purchase, i.e. credit card slip.
- Before returning an item please contact us for delivery details.
- The cost of returning items is the responsibility of the customer.
- We accept all credit card/debit card payments through First Data Merchant Solutions. Payments are processed on a secure website remotely by First Data Merchant Solutions.
- We also accept Paypal Secure Payments. You do not need a paypal account to pay. When an order is placed on our website payments are processed by either First Data Merchant Solutions or Paypal securely.
- Whilst every care has been taken in compiling information by various sources, we cannot accept any legal liability for any inaccuracy in our catalogues or website. Manufacturers name and part number are quoted for reference purposes only and are not meant to provide the origin of the part.